"Independent Agency with a Personal Touch"
Personal. Service. Specialists.
At the Insurance Agency of Montana we pride ourselves in the fact that we offer the most personal service in the industry. Our highly trained insurance agents not only have many years of experience to help you make the right insurance decisions and save you money, but they also live right here in Billings, Montana and truly understand the meaning of neighbor helping neighbor and good old fashioned Montana values.
As a full service Independent Agency, we represent many quality insurance companies. This unique relationship means that your agent can choose from various insurance products to recommend the protection best suited to your needs. Having someone working for you means you can count on personal service and attention. With over 30 years of experience in the insurance industry we are capable of providing all lines of insurance needs. for example: home, auto, motorcycle, boat, business, farm and ranch, bonds, life, health insurance, annuities, etc. We represent a variety of highly rated companies and work hard to make sure that each and every client gets the personal attention they deserve and the low price that they desire.
Licensed in: Montana, Wyoming, & North Dakota.
Our Mission Statement
Our agency's goal is to provide the best possible service and coverages to our customers.
Our Mission is:
- To know our customers, to meet their needs and exceed their expectations.
- To provide customer service that exceeds that of our competitors and goes well beyond the expectations of our customers.
- To operate the best, most efficient agency in Billings.
- To sell insurance in an honest, ethical manner that encourages trust and respect from the customer.
- To operate in an entrepreneurial fashion.
- To think and act with a sense of urgency.
- To see quality in workmanship as a way of life.
- To cherish teamwork, and create a teamwork atmosphere.
- To treat each other, customers, suppliers, companies, and the general public in an ethical manner.
- To be sensitive to the needs of others.
- To encourage the active involvement of all employees in community projects, activities and associations.
- Click to Contact Us via email
or, call us at (406) 652-8200 or (800) 369-2715